Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hi, and Merry Xmas to ya all!

Hi sweet peeps!


So, It's almost a year since last time I wrote on this blog..! Wow, time flies, I guess;-)
I'm so happy with myself, and happy to say that I'm still GOING STRONG!! :D
My weight now is around 47-49 kg!! (103 - 108 lbs)
I will get some pictures for you soon, so you can see for yourself:-)

I have got alot of e-mails and mails on my YT channel. The most common question is: "What do I eat, how do I loose weight!?" And I will write and aswere you on my blog, so then I can just write one answere for everyone to see, how does that sound?:-)

I'll get back to you!

Have a wonderful Christmas, and remember my motto; "U can't be small if u eat it all.."
















Hugs and kisses/

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm elyn , my height is 160cm tall and I weigh 58, I wish I could weigh less than 48 ,, what would I do? ,, please answer my question.. :(

    ReplyDelete