Friday, December 27, 2013

Here's the pictures n tips I promised you. Before and after!

 So, I found some pictures on my phone I took now in December! 

But first, I want to show you how I used to look, back in 2009! I'm not sure about my weight back then but I think it's close to 132 lbs/60 kg! As you can see, kinda chubby..



This is how I look now, maybe even thinner than before, at 106 lbs! I've never been abel to keep my weight this low for like, ever. I'm so happy. Now I might set a new goal weight...? ;-) In my head I've always wanted to be 45 kg.. that's like 99-100 lbs.. We'll see about that.

this is from 11th of december 13

this pic is from 13th of december 13

So there's the proof that I'm still going strong! Best Christmas present ever! I remeber I tried so hard last year 2012, to loose weight before Xmas.. Tried several diets and I exercised, but I didn't manage to loose this much. I can't really tell you what I did, cuz I don't really know..! But I do know that I don't have the same appetite as before.. I've not been exercising at all. So I guess to loose weight, you can't eat that much..

I do eat whatever I want, like candy, bread/carbs, meat whatever, but I don't eat so much of it. And sometimes it can go like 4-6 hours between each meal. I'm just not hungry. And at home we have two refrigerators and now in Xmas time they are loaded with foods. I can go and open one of them, staring at the food and thinking "Nah.. there's nothing here I want". And I go and do the same with the other one. But I kow I have to eat something, so then I turn to the fruit bowl on the tabel, and I grab something to eat.


This morning, for instance, I ate 1 banana, 4 dates and one glass of fresh pressed orange juice - that was my breakfast. I couldn't eat more.



Some of you have asked me what my waist measurements are, so I took some pics this morning:-) (and remeber, this is after Christmas dinners and lots of candy etc etc) And I'm not tucking in my tummy.


 24,5 inces
around 62,5 cm



So I hope you enjoyd this update, and please tell me what you think!?




Hugs and kisses, stay strong/

6 comments:

  1. I like how you are eating what you want and cutting back. I recently started to do that myself. May this lead to a much healthier happier new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, tnx, yes I think that is the way to go in the long run! I think u're waisting your time if u're restricting too many calories and awoiding good food. When I eat dinner, for instance, I never get ful. I eat so I'm not hungry, but I never eat too much! :)
    Happy New Years from cold Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job :D you really gave me hope and proved to me that it is actually possible thank you soooooooo much :*** I wanted to know what did you do exactly ......I'm sorry I know you have definetly been asked this question like million times but I'm new to your page ^_^ Thank you beautiful �� ☺ and another question I read that you actually cut your portion ....so is weight loss calories in vs calories out ?? Annnnnnnd one last question (I'm really sorry �� ) did you hit a plateau or anything ? I'm sure you answered everything already so please show me where to find these answers ......Thank you soooooooo oolong much for inspiring me ♡♡♡♡♡ sorry for bothering you ���� and God bless you ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx! there is hope 4 everyone:) check out Freelee on YT. If u wanna loose weight, eat vegan!<3
      xoxo PT 2 Be

      Delete
  4. too thin and unhealthy and definitely you have an eating disorder. Your bones clearly stick out from your body. Check your height , weight and age and build into a BMI calculator (being honest about all measurements and I bet it will say you are too thin and therefore will gain terrible health problems because of it. It won't stay that way in the long run. Are you getting enough nutrients. Most likely not. I'm not trolling or jealous or any of these things, as I follow a healthy diet and am a healthy weight. Just genuine concern that if you are eating less than 1200 calories a day, its not enough and wont give you enough nutrients your body needs and deserves. Good luck to you though!

    ReplyDelete