Monday, August 22, 2011

Desperate me.

Hi...
yep, here I am! Finally, or what..? (-:

I don't feel like writning, (I never do) don't have anything to write about. I'm a little sad now. It's midnight, and I just finished a painting. It's a dark painting. I like it that way. It express feelings in a good way. My feelings.

I was laying in bed the other day, and I realized.. I just wanted to die. It scares the hell out of me! I just want to sleep and never wake up to this world, never. It made me cry, loads.. I went looking for a knife, but couldn't find any. Luckily.

Ok, enought of this melancolic psyco talk..  :P
I'm in! I don't even want food anymore, I'm just sad. Well, not actually true, I love food, and I just wanna eat everything until I get so full, and even more full, until I explode..  -.- Ok, me + food = not good..

But you know, if you love your life, and you're happy every day, you'll love food too. But if you're a little depressed and lonely, you don't want food. You just wanna be little and not seen..

I've finished high school.. lived one year in a town where I hardly know anyone, but my boyfriend.. We moved appart, and here I am. Lived here in my own appartment for 2 months now. I'm desperate, I have no idea what I wanna do in my life.. where I wanna be.. or whom I wanna be.. I'm officially LOST  :( Please help..?!

The time is 00.30 am.. Norwegian time. I really gotta go to bed.

I hope I'll update better on my YT Channel soon. (I might do since I'm alone in the house, and I don't have to worry about anyone seeing me making the videos....)

Good night/morning everyone! Nice to be back:D

XOXO P.T.2be <3





No comments:

Post a Comment