Wednesday, June 22, 2011

e.m.p.t.y

I'm alone now, in the house, I mean. Nevermind, I'm always alone..
..I see myself lonely.
I'm a pretty girl. Sexy. Cute. Funny, some say..
..But all compliment's doesn't make me feel better, somehow.
I'm still fat, and lonely.
Been living in this city for one year now, and I hardly know anyone:(
Outsider? You wouldn't think of that if you saw me, I think..
I live with by BF.
But I'm moving to my own appartment in 8 days..!! God so scary - then I'll be even more alone.
I don't want to be depressed. I can't! Then I'll probably kill myself, like I tried in high school..:/
No, I'm not psyciatric...
..I'm just a girl..
..I've reached twenty(!!) Shit, still seems weird to say and write!
..I'm just a girl. Living her own world. Crying silently in bed. Hoping and longing for a perfect better personality and body..
I don't need to be perfect. No one is perfect.
I just wanna be close.
I just wanna be happy.

4 comments:

  1. hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better now, and I also hope that you have stopped binging! I just found your youtube channel and became inspired to really lose weight-as we all say. hehe
    Keep posting please, I would love to hear of your progress and exact diet/exercise?

    You are beautiful and already VERY skinny, I wish I had the will power to get down to your "fattest"
    I am now 63 kilos and though embarrassing to admit, I feel that sharing will help me get down to my goal of 50 kilos.
    Love to hear from you soon
    Kisses from France!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx, well now I do:)
    love to get feedback here om my blog.. and no, I'm not so active here. Hope I will be soon.
    I'd lost all hope to even get down one dress size.. I'd completly lost all hope, until now.. the last couple of days, I feel desperate. I NEED to do at least something. Yesterday I went for a run.. Have not been running for days(months) seriously:(
    I don't feel skinny, I'm fat now. I feel disgusting.. I'm almost 60 kilos, so no worries..:S:S gosh!
    All I want is to be lower than 50 kilos.. 4-something. 49 or 48 :) That's my goal.
    In 2009, my goal was 45 kilos, which I now see is unrealistic.
    well, hang in there girls - I WILL BE BACK!
    XOXO <3 P.T.2be

    ReplyDelete