Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why sould I write here...

...and only tell you I feel fat and ugly? No point. I'm joining this gym soon, so now I see hope in the dark tunnel! I'm so exited! It says "free training in june and july!" I'm so going there!:) I have to plan out my meals and food intake - no carbs and more protein AND start counting all the calories. For me - there's no other f*cking way... or else I'll just eat too much.
Maybe I sould start with protein shakes..? :P  This feels good.. to talk about my plans and how I have this hope... A hope to get happy with my body. 

"Take a walk at the beach in my pink bikini looking perfect and skinny! My long dark brown hair will look so good to my tanned skin and white teeth.. I will feel this warm hand touching my tiny waist, and feel the love of my dear. He'll tell me I look stunning and that he has to go into the water to cool down;) ..."
*dreaming*
And the thing is, I KNOW it's not so far away.. I'm not like, obese or anything, so it won't take years to get skinny.. with little food and much training.. maybe 1-2 months!! :D ..but I do have 18 pounds/8 kg left to lose..! And it feels like it's getting more every day:(

I work at this cafè, as I might told you.. and I all of a sudden find it so hard to stop puting all the carbs in my month! Why:(:(:(??? It's like I can't stop. I don't have the power. I'm killing myself.. kind of. No I weigh 123,5 lbs... And I was like 117 lbs some weeks ago!:O  I could cry for less:( I look pregnant for gods sake - goddamn it, I hate myself now!!!:(


How're you doing with your weight loss!:-)

Ana's love.. <3



5 comments:

  1. You'll lose the weigh. Just don't give up. That's the most important thing. If you give up you'll never reach your goal. Just make a plan that you can follow. Or just do a bunch of little changes but do them slowly until you get used to it. Stay strong. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you'll lose the weight. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just keep trying, you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Pics are so inspirational. You're doin' great -- Your CW is more like my GW! But just like you, I'm going to DO this!

    Will check back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tnx for the comments guys - means the world 2 me<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome . Some things are so beautiful they absolutely prove a loving creator . Being beautiful is inspirational , you qualify. I hope u are hip to the benifits of coconut oil iside and out , primrose oil ,,, Vitamin U ,,, your blood pH factor I am starting a blog with info like that so we are practically neighbors . Come and visit anytime ~ http://www.obsoletewarfare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete