Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I made it today!

Hi, for me it's 11:57 pm now...tireeed x-|  But I'm happy! I made it today, I only ate 774 calories!:) "Normaly" I eat alot more... or when I binge that is...


















And I've found the perfect treatment when I reach my goal, or when I'm close! A beautiful dress! Alredy spotted the "Cinderella" shoes I wanna buy here in town:P - and it'll fit perfect with one of the dresses:-) When I'm skinny though, these dresses will look amasing on:


 I just looove this white one! It'll show off the skinny back so well :)


They're all from Nelly.com      Georgeous<3

- If u live in US u're probably about to wake up soon:P I live on the other side of the World, basicly..;)


xoxo
Pretty Thin 2 be (soon)!

5 comments:

  1. I love those dresses! And it's 5:42 pm where I live in the US. Stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I love the black flowered one. But the back on the first one for sure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I'm in love with the first dress!! <3
    That's not a bad idea, I may buy myself a little something when I get to my goal :D
    Stay strong, stay skinny, stay beautiful <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black floral dress is my favorite!
    I love it. <3
    I'm from the U.S and you just opened a whole new world to me!
    Stay strong!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete