Monday, May 30, 2011

update. My biggest thinspo :)

Just wanted to tell where I am now in my progres. No pictures..  Now, I'm like back to the biginning, which means around 121 lbs/ 55 kg... :( Feeling fat and ugly. I just decided I need to go to the store and buy some baby food - yes baby food! Ever heard of KISSIE? (no it's not about kissing..) It's the biggest blogger in Sweden, (neighbour contry to Norway) her name is Alexandra Nilsson and she goes under her blog's name; KISSIE http://www.kissies.se/  :-) She has lost alot of weight the last months!!! Take a look!  Anyway, what I was going to say, was that Kissie is dieting on baby food! Yep, baby food. Porridge and stuff, and I have decided to try it;) I need to have small meals with little calories at home, or else I end up like this morning, making omelet... :/

Look at all this... THINSPO.. <3

 This is Alexandra Nilsson aka KISSIE - Swedens biggest blogger: (and yes she has alot of silicone...)










She is very Barbie-ish! But I think she's cute, and I love her pink style;) But her boobs are too big though:S But, she's skinny indeed! And she has not always been this skinny, oh no. She's my thinspo<3



6 comments:

  1. I've heard of the baby food diet. It was all over the tabloids a few months ago, saying that Jen Aniston and other celebs were on it. It actually seems like a really good idea because you know that baby food is low cal, healthy, and it actually tastes pretty good. You also don't have to worry about chewing it a billion times so it digests easier.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of baby food is actually pretty filling too. Like porridge keeps me full for a long time. Keep updating on how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx both of you for the comment:)
    Yep - baby food must me healthy. Already bought the porridge - tastes good ;) But I have some motivation problems.. I work on a cafè, and I usually are alone in the evening.. and that is when all the food is coming for me.. :( I have so little will power and strenght. But I so badly wanna be skinny! Not just thin.. but SKINNY.. I gotta start training HARD now!
    good luck u 2!<3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her body looks horrid and disgusting. I honestly hope you do not idolize her body or dream about becoming as thin as her. She looks extremely processed from her outrageously huge fake knockers to her leathery tan hide skin. She is far from the epitome of true beauty and that's just going on her appearances alone. Although looking at her appearances you can tell she probably has a very superficial personality BUT, I tend not to judge a book by its cover so I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

    Am I the only one who is seeing this for what it really is? IS EVERYONE ELSE SERIOUSLY OKAY WITH THIS?!?! Honestly, I think your a little too hard on yourself with your appearance issues. It all boils down to our own personal perception of ourselves. I truly hope you find what your looking for going down this road.

    P.S. Im a heterosexual 23 year old male so don't go assuming im just some fat chick or gay guy being catty. Im a man who knows what he likes and I am being 100% honest when I say that woman is not attractive in the least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be seriously interested in knowing whether there is anything close to a natural hormone cycle left in her body. Even if this is a beauty standard for her and some other people, it seems to me like this is extremly dangerous. Just thinking about her abilty to menstruate, have children and actually carry out a pregnancy. Also what about hairloss and not being able to eat out with friends and family or enjoying simple stuff like drinking a beer or eating ice cream.
      If she can do without all of this or is not malnutritioned (which could be possible, i'm not a nutritionist), then go girls. Get skinny. But if not... please think about your body and your mind. There is more to life than always focusing on your weight and looks and calories.

      Delete
  5. Well.. tnx 4 your honesty ;)
    but I still think skinny girls are beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete