Monday, June 20, 2011

Whey Tech Potein shakes.. my new meals!

Hi my 12 followers! (I love you btw<3)
Yep 10000 years later.. I KNOW.. sorry. But here I am.. again:)
Things have come more in control now.. no binging. I've joined the gym, and I've bought home protein powder to make protein shakes! Good for weight loss;) I practise LCHF.. but I don't eat so much fat though.. I try to stay around 1000 cal/day.
 I weigh now 55,3 kg..  (been 57 kg for a while) I'm too lazy to calculate what it is in pounds, sorry.

 This is what I bought home - strawberies: 45g/serving (170 calories)


















I'm getting more tanned every week now - yeeyh!!!:D Can't wait to be skinny and tanned and proudly wear my bikini. I also have this plan to change myself totaly.. tanned, skinny, long hair, piercing, tattoo.. :P The ultimat Barbie, or not..  I gotta be bored or smthng...!

Anyway, hope you all are doing fine!? btw, I'm such a bad writer.. I'm so lazy. I just wanna push "publish"-button before I even start writing on my blog.. nevermind.

WOOOWW!! <3

Xoxo P. T. 2be

4 comments:

  1. i've been thinking about getting stuff for protein shakes. they seem really good for keeping your body energized and full without tons of calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. protein shakes are so awesome :) i lost like 3 pounds in a week them. and they really did help with feeling full on less and helped get me over my plateau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do those protein shakes even taste good? I can only imagine they taste like shit. lol.

    wow, that is one banging body. I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, theyr'e not so good..:P but I mix frozen strawberries with water.. then I mix milk and the powder in the "shaker" and add the "strawberrie-smoothie" and shake everything - tastes much better! Almost like a smoothie! ;)
    Yep you'll definently lose weight - but you gotta keep training. When I'm training hard, it's so good to know that all the protein bouilds my body stronger, even if I'm on little food..
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete