Saturday, January 18, 2014

I'm still losing weight.. down to 103,6 lbs..!

Hi guys!:)
I go on the scale every morning (I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself..) And some days I'm 101,4 lbs/46kg, and today I was 103,6 lbs/47kg!

Wow.. I'm about to reach my UGW (ultimate goal weight) of 99 lbs/45kg!! I'm almost there! So unreal.. :-)

I will start to exercise more when it's not so cold outside;) For now, I try to eat little, and most fruits, veggies and chicken.. stuff like that.



Hope you are all doing fine with your new years resolutions?! I'd like to know about it - what's YOUR goals?

A lil thinspo 4 you <3



xoxo/

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you eat healthy, nutrient dense foods, and that you've achieved this goal weight slowly. How did you avoid stretch marks? And do you eat healthy fats like avocado or coconut oil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strech marks!?? I was never obese/very fat.. My skin is just glowing from all the fruits an veggies ;-)
      Ofc I eat good fat; coconut milk, avocado, nuts, olive oil etc.

      - You need to eat fat to burn fat peeps!

      Delete