Friday, May 6, 2011

I made it! ...I threw up...

Good morning there! Long time no see.. :/

Right now its 08:30 am here in Norway, and I just got up from bed.. free day today, just a meeting at 12 am.
I'm waiting for the klock to turn 09.00 am.. that's when the laxative pill will work! Before and in the Easter time, I made it 8 days on the track! 8 days - I'm proud! ;-) But after that I failed, I started eating more.. binged for 3 days.. made it in two days. Then, yesterday was my 6th day binging... BUT, I finally managed to throw up.. not everything, but alot! I have never managed to throw up before. Ofc if I was sick or so, but never before made myself do it. That'll be my weapond for now - and ofc my laxative pills. But I hope I will stay on track from this day, the 6th of may 2011. <'3

I hope. I will. I want.












No comments:

Post a Comment