Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update!

Hi everyone!
I hope I will get more readers eventually.. I guess I just need to work hard to impress, or what?;-)

Anyway, I'm quit happy these days, coz I'm losing and losing!<3 I feel beautiful when I'm hungry! I've passed parties and events whitout eating too much - proud! I don't really count calories, due to bad experience. (I become obsessed and just thought more about food and that I felt hungry and started bingeeng.) So I've stoped counting.. almost;) I do I raugh counting.. So now-a-days I eat around 1200 calories/day.

Yesterday I weight myself and it showed lower than before! It showed 117,5 lbs - 53,3 kg! Then I was smiling : )

As you can see I've updated a bit here on my blog--->
I've made a "stats" and I also have tons of notebooks were I write down what I eat, train and my weight and measures!





































Stay strong, think thin - feel thin!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment