Sunday, March 29, 2015

Summer of 2014.. When I reached my UGW of 45kg/99lbs!

Hi peeps, long time no see....
It's been over a year ago since I last posted something here. My weight now is 48 kg, so I haven't gained that much! :-) My plan is to go back to 45 kg this spring/summer. I just loved how tiny I was back then!

(maybe I'll show u som pics of how I look now... tell me if u'd like that?)

I got some pics for y'all! :D This is from 2014, last summer, when I reached my ultimate goal weight of 45 kg/99 lbs! I mean, look how tanned I was!!! 8-)














































I got exactly what I wanted! I wanted to be skinny, tanned and have platinum blonde hair!! :)


















I ate mostly raw food - fruits and veggies :P I remember I almost lived on smoothies! Tell me if you'd like some of my smoothie recipes!? I even ate chocolate-smoothie for breakfast! Yummy <3





















I bought these jeans last summer.. and now they don't fit, and they're like brand new:-( I just wanna fit in my jeans again!!  It's size 24/32 (24"waist and 32" length) 24" is the smallest size here in Norway, u cant find anything smaller.. ;-)






























































I just want those slim legs back...!


Tell me what you think?<3




XOXO

11 comments:

  1. Whats your height dear? Thanks! That is my UGW too, to be 45kg but I get stuck on 48.5 for how many months. 😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's 164Cm according to her Youtube videos

      Delete
  2. You look amazing, so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you excercise? If yes, what do you do? I'm 167 cm and 49-50 kg but my stomach looks awful and chubby :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to speak to a therapist, you don't look well :( Having a goal weight that's underweight, and then when you reach it you lower it again. That's not healthy and I hope you can get help. Anorexia can turn into a lifelong struggle, please get help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you post some of your smoothie recipes please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're beautiful. DO you work out?

    ReplyDelete