Saturday, December 10, 2011

Am so exited!!

Hi sweet ppl <3

Soon (the 12th of dec) I'll have my money in my account and then I'll go straight to the shop to buy two scales! Waited so long now to step on a scale!! One kitchen scale and one regular :P As I mentioned in my latest video on YT (http://www.youtube.com/user/prettythin2be) I stick to under 1000 calories a day, so I need a scale to keep trac :)




I've actually screwd up alittle lately though.. :( (always someting negative, I knooow..sry) But I started this "under 1000 calorie" thing again the 26th of November 2011 (did it back in 2009 too).. and I did just fine the 9 first days.. but since yeasterday I've not done so fine.. that means 5 "bad days" with binging.. And I think I lose control cuz I stay up late at nights, and then I use to get cravings :( So.. I have dicided to try to go to bed before 10pm every evening (If I'm not working late, that is..)! It is a very good thing to get alot of sleep if you wanna lose weight.. not just because it helps u burn calories while sleeping, but u avoid the hardest cravings.. So a good tip: go to bed early like a little kid! ;P


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment