Friday, May 13, 2011

The world of Mia

I just discovered the  world of  MIA...

I actually managed to throw up by force for the first time, it was the 5th of May - I have never managed that before..! Maybe I've been too scared, dunno.. I don't know, but it's like I've got a lifeboat now. I can manage it through the craving days. If you get thinner by purging - I do not know.. but you sure empty your stomack more or less, and that helps, at least for the anxiety..

I'm not like totaly lost, but I do feel like a fat ugly pig when I've binged. I just want to cut up my stomack and take everything out! Been using Dulcolax before.. It works exactly 12 hours after taken the pills.. so if you binge around 9 pm, you'll need to use the bathroom around 08.30 am the next day. Depending on how much you had the day before - you might have to go several times to the toilet. I get kinda stomack ache - but at least it gets out, and without the body taking up too much of all the calories...



 This has kinda gotten me to the head now.. :S I can't stop thinking of food.. Right now I'm just fat! I'm sick, like flue sick now.. And I binged.. My throut is alredy soar, so I could not purge.. :( I'm fat. Again.



P.S. Don't do thins at home.    ..Okeey we skip that part-.- do whatever at home;-) Sorry for bad update on YouTube - if anybody is following me there?? Would love hear from my readers! XoXo





 yours

1 comment:

  1. yes, I would like
    I am 100% bulimic and I am not "skinny" just normal
    BMI 20%
    It sucks,
    I am hungry,I eat, and since I do not want to get fat, I do not eat it!

    ReplyDelete